Ultimate Power. Ultimate Control. Ultimate Laser
The Skywriter HPX F-10 is engineered to outmatch the competition by offering superior brightness, superior control and superior value. For the largest venues and audiences, indoors and out, X-Laser’s highest-powered lasers are the perfect solution for incredible laser effects. The Skywriter HPX F-10 boasts 10W of RGB full-color laser effects and is perfect for large-scale professional touring and install applications. With the ultimate in RGB color mixing technology and total control featuring integrated FB4 control for EtherNET/Art-Net connectivity, the Skywriter HPX F-10 is an ultra-high-powered unit that makes a lasting impression. (The Skywriter HPX M-10 is also available with X-Laser’s Mercury system for direct console control).
- 10W balanced RGB laser engine
- Integrated with Pangolin FB4 control
- Ideal for large venues, touring acts and large production companies
- Sealed optical deck for resistance to water, wind and dust
- Series of external fans keep the components and diodes cool and running efficiently
- Precise and crisp low-divergence beams create beautiful animated and text effects
- Produces more than 1,000 colors with additive analog RGB color mixing
- Double quality checked in a 26-point inspection prior to shipping
- X-Laser no-hassle 2-year warranty
- Class 4 High-Powered Laser; FDA Variance required. Free EZ Variance Kit available separately
- Plastic molded road case with custom foam sold separately
Big power, big value
With 10W of laser power, The Skywriter HPX F-10 produce mind-blowing effects at a value that makes it accessible for venues, production companies and rental houses of all sizes.
Engineered for efficiency
Series of robust external cooling fans and hundreds of square inches of heat sinking area keep the fixture cool, to help your rig produce awesome effects for longer.
Road ready, road rugged
With a sealed optical deck for weather resistance and a solid build that makes rigging worry-free, you can focus on creating the best possible laser show both indoors and out.
Professional, precision graphics
With ILDA-standard 20K graphics scanners, you can easily create sharp and stunningly bright graphics, logos, text and animated projections up to 100 feet tall.
Certified to the world’s toughest quality standards
All X-Laser projectors are all certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards and also comply with applicable IEC, UL, ETL, CSA & ROHS standards.
- Control: Pangolin FB4 integrated
- Scanners: High-speed, closed-loop galvanometers, max scan angle 45 degrees, 20K PPS at 8-degrees
- Settings interface: FB4 LED
- Wavelengths: 638nm red, 520nm green, 450nm blue
- Color modulation: Analog via FB4, 1,000+ colors
- Beam source: Direct-injection diode modules
- Housing type: Anodized 6061 aluminum
- Beam divergence: 1-2 mRad
- Cooling: External heat sink and fan system
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 4
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH:10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950