Our most powerful Skywriter model ever is also our most rugged, so the Skywriter HPX F-5 smoothly handles the rigors of the road, and also makes for a spectacular permanently installed lighting fixture. The Skywriter HPX F-5 boasts 5W of RGB full-color laser effects, so it can easily produce bright and attention-grabbing effects in venues holding up to 5,000 guests. Combining that much power with its precision 30K graphics scanners, the Skywriter HPX F-5 can also project enormous, vivid graphics hundreds of feet away. You can produce the exact effect you want thanks to integrated FB4 control for EtherNET/Art-Net connectivity. Its advanced color mixing technology gets you the exact colors needed for your setting. Efficient, robust and compact, the Skywriter HPX F-5 can elevate your lighting rigs and elevate your business. (The Skywriter HPX M-5 is also available with X-Laser’s Mercury system for direct console control).
- 5W balanced RGB laser engine
- Integrated with Pangolin FB4 control
- Ideal for medium-to-large venues, touring acts and production companies
- Sealed optical deck for resistance to water, wind and dust
- Series of external fans keep the components and diodes cool and running efficiently
- Easily invert X-Axis or Y-Axis effects with the flick of a switch
- Precise and crisp low-divergence beams create beautiful animated and text effects
- Produces more than 1,000 colors with additive analog RGB color mixing
- Double quality checked in a 26-point inspection prior to shipping
- X-Laser no-hassle 2-year warranty
- Class 4 High-Powered Laser; FDA Variance required. Free EZ Variance Kit available separately
- Plastic molded road case with custom foam sold separately
Big power, big value
The Skywriter HPX F-5 offers huge power at an impressive price point, making 5W RGB laser effects more accessible than ever.
Engineered for efficiency
Six robust external cooling fans and 18 heat-sinking fins keep the Skywriter HPX F-5 cool, so your laser show can go on, and on, and on…
Road ready, road rugged
With a sealed optical deck for weather resistance and a solid build that makes rigging worry-free, you can focus on creating the best possible laser show both indoors and out.
Professional, precision graphics
With ILDA-standard 30K graphics scanners, you can easily create sharp and stunningly bright graphics, logos, text and animated projections up to 100 feet tall.
Certified to the world’s toughest quality standards
All X-Laser projectors are all certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards and also comply with applicable IEC, UL, ETL, CSA & ROHS standards.
- Control: Pangolin FB4 integrated
- Scanners: High-speed, closed-loop galvanometers, max scan angle 45 degrees, 30K PPS at 8-degrees
- Settings interface: FB4 LED
- Color modulation: Analog via ILDA, 1,000+ colors
- Laser energy:1W raw (800mW R, 1.7W G, 2.6W B)
- Beam source: Direct-injection diode modules
- Wavelengths: 638nm red, 520nm green, 450nm blue
- Physical: 15”L x 9.25”W x 10.25”H; 16.8lbs (381mm x 235mm x 260mm, 7.62kg)
- Housing type: Anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 80W typical, 100W peak
- Power: 150W PowerCON compatible in/out, 5x20mm 250V 6.3A fast-acting fuse
- Beam divergence: 1-2 mRad
- Cooling: External heat sink and fan system
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 4
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH:10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950