The X-Laser Aurora Mojito is the simplest and most affordable way to add vibrant and unique laser effects to any lighting rig. With its specialized mint green color, the Aurora Mojito stands apart from all other entry-level laser systems. As a part of the Aurora series, the Aurora Mojito only scans horizontally, making it safe, bright and super easy to use.
- Unique mint green color
- Full control via DMX
- Dual apertures for max impact
- Super simple setup & use
- Safe for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the sky, when rigged securely.
- Double quality checked in a 26-point inspection prior to shipping
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty eligible (6 months for diodes, 1 year mechanical)
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; FDA Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately
Unique, specialized laser colors
X-Laser designed the Aurora Mojito to be unlike any other entry-level laser system out there, with a unique mint green color that adds a fresh pop of color to any setup.
Great for beginners and pros alike
Aurora models are super easy to rig and can operate in full-automatic mode via DMX or with your own custom 9-channel DMX programming.
Aurora lasers make aerial effects safer than ever
Aurora lasers like the Mojito cannot scan up into the sky or down into an audience, so with proper rigging, you can be totally sure of a safe performance.
Dual aperture for double-impact, wide FX
The Aurora Mojito has two apertures with extremely wide sweep angles, so it can cover large spaces with awesome aerial effects, especially when linking multiple units.
Certified to the world’s toughest quality standards
All X-Laser projectors are all certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards and also comply with applicable IEC, UL, ETL, CSA & ROHS standards.
- Control: 9-channel DMX (3-pin input and output) recommended, Demo and Sound Active modes available
- Scanners: Open-loop micro stepper motors
- Settings interface: DIP switches (10)
- Color modulation: TTL
- Laser energy: 140mW (70mW x 2)
- Wavelengths: 505nm green
- Physical: 133/8” W x 8 3/4” L x 7 1/4” H, 5 lbs
- Housing type: Black anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 40W typical, 60W peak
- Power: 110V/220V auto switching, 3-pin IEC
- Beam divergence: <2 mRad
- Beam source: Direct-injection diode
- Cooling: Filtered forced air
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 3B
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH:10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950