X-Laser Aurora models are quad-aperture lasers that can captivate audiences in an entirely new way. Re-engineered from the built-in patterns up, the Aurora Emerald creates intense green liquid sky and aerial effects while providing a safer, brighter and more cost-effective laser experience for users of any skill level. By removing the Y-Axis, Aurora Emerald users can now create stunning, vividly bright, room-filling aerial effects more easily and affordably than ever before.
As an added bonus, you'll get our Laser Operator Course for free with purchase; a $150 value!
- Quad-aperture design for maximum beam pattern and liquid sky room coverage
- Completely re-engineered, Aurora-optimized patterns for the highest possible brightness and endless variations
- More power and more brightness than any Aurora models before them
- Deep DMX control allows for creative effect design, while maintaining affordability and simplicity
- Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects
- Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards
- Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense with multiple units
- Control modes: 9-channel DMX, Demo and Sound Active via DMX
- Safe for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the sky, when rigged securely
- Double quality checked in a 26-point inspection prior to shipping
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty eligible (6 months for diodes, 1 year mechanical)
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; FDA Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately
Bright, vivid beams
Easily fill the room with color, whether you want to generate a bold liquid sky or a dynamic beam show, in the easiest and most affordable way possible today.
Great for beginners and pros alike
Aurora models are super easy to rig and can operate in demo mode via DMX or with your own custom 9-channel DMX programming.
Aurora lasers make aerial effects safer than ever
Aurora quad-aperture lasers cannot scan up into the sky or down into an audience, so with proper rigging, you can be totally sure of a safe performance.
Create laser shows that dominate even the biggest venues
Quad-aperture Auroras have extremely wide sweep angles, so they can fill even the largest spaces with awesome effects, especially when using multiple units.
Certified to the world’s toughest quality standards
All X-Laser projectors comply with U.S. FDA standards and with applicable IEC, UL, ETL, CSA & ROHS standards.
- Control: 9-channel DMX (3-pin input and output) recommended, Demo and Sound Active modes available via DMX
- Scanners: Open-loop micro stepper motors
- Settings interface: DIP switches
- Color modulation: TTL
- Laser energy: 280mW (0.28W)
- Wavelengths: 532nm green
- Physical: 21.75” x 8.5” x 6”; 9.2lbs
- Housing type: Black anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 40W typical, 60W peak
- Power: 110V/220V auto switching, 3-pin IEC
- Beam divergence: 1.5-3 mRad
- Beam source: Direct-injection DPSS diode
- Cooling: Filtered forced air
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 3B
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950