The Mobile Beat Mercury is the addition of our Mercury laser control system to our most popular model, the Mobile Beat. It’s ideal for users who are just getting started with lasers and users who want to create vivid laser shows without the need for separate software.
The Mobile Beat Mercury is perfect for mobile DJs and entertainers who want to set up a crowd-wowing laser show that integrates seamlessly into their current lighting control setup. With 0.5W of laser power, the Mobile Beat Mercury is recommended for indoor use in venues or shows of up to 500 audience members.
The entry-level price of the Mobile Beat Mercury along with our Mercury control system allows for large arrays of lasers with incredible capabilities, all controlled plug-and-play from a lighting console to create amazing cascading movement, dimmer and color chases.
As an added bonus, you'll get our Laser Operator Course for free with purchase; a $150 value!
Compliance note: All laser shows in the U.S. must have a remote interlock system (also called an E-Stop) accessible to the laser operator(s) at all times. For our Mobile Beat Mercury, the X-Laser EtherStop is the perfect solution.
- 500mW balanced RGB laser engine
- Single-mode, direct-injection diodes for great modulation and reliability
- Matched diode sets for better beam quality
- Mercury laser control system with the master and basic profiles including:
- 450+ gobos
- 11 digital prisms
- 50 color macros
- 60 motion macros with variable speed and amplitude
- 5-pin DMX
- Large, matte-finish LCD interface
- Art-Net connectivity (upgradable to our etherStop system)
- Double quality checked in a 26-point inspection prior to shipping
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty eligible (6 months for diodes, 1 year mechanical)
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; FDA Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately
Unmatched value allows for unmatched effects
With the value and accessibility of the Mobile Beat Mercury, users can create large arrays of lasers and create effects that other traditional fixtures simply can’t.
Direct compatibility with lighting consoles (Mercury)
With our Mercury laser projector control system, the Mobile Beat Mercury functions just like any other moving-head fixture when connected to a pro console.
Mercury and ILDA for unlimited effects
While our Mercury laser control system is integrated with a large, easy-to-use LED interface, the Mobile Beat Mercury also has ILDA connectivity for software use.
Continuing the Mobile Beat legacy, 10 years strong
X-Laser, America’s leading laser light show projector manufacturer since 2008, celebrated 10 years in operation by releasing the 10th generation of its most popular system, the Mobile Beat.
Certified to the world’s toughest quality standards
All X-Laser projectors comply with U.S. FDA standards and with applicable IEC, UL, ETL, CSA & ROHS standards.
- Control: X-Laser Mercury control, ILDA
- Scanners: High-speed, closed-loop galvanometers, max scan angle 45 degrees, 30K PPS at 8-degrees
- Settings interface: Mercury LED panel
- Color modulation: Analog via ILDA, 1,000+ colors
- Laser energy: 500mW raw (0.5W)
- Beam source: Direct-injection diode modules
- Wavelengths: 650nm red, 532nm green, 445nm blue
- Physical: 15”W x 12.3”H x 9.4"L; 15lbs (381mm x 235mm x 260mm, 6.8kg)
- Housing type: Anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 40W typical, 85W peak
- Power: 150W PowerCON True input and output 5x20mm 250V 6.3A fast-acting fuse
- Beam divergence: <1.6 mRad
- Cooling: Forced air through heat sink and TEC
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 3B
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR140.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
- Included: USB Drive with User Training and User Manual, PowerCON cord, Warranty information, Beam block foil, Remote E-Stop Plug, Keys